-
October 12th, 2004, 06:41 PM
#1641
Inactive Member
Kill him? I thought we were anti-animal cruelty.
-
October 13th, 2004, 12:31 AM
#1642
Inactive Member
-
October 13th, 2004, 12:36 AM
#1643
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, not if animals attack us.
-
October 13th, 2004, 03:45 AM
#1644
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm playing Dungeon Siege: legends of aranne.
It's a pretty cool hack n' slash
-
October 13th, 2004, 01:51 PM
#1645
Inactive Member
i want Nvidia, theyve always been good to me =P
i always see ATI having problems working with ceertain games, i rather go with safe ol Nvidia
off that subject... i can play iRO again!! as soon as my pc is ressurected =P
-
October 13th, 2004, 10:21 PM
#1646
Senior Hostboard Member
Halo, Dark Chronicle and Star Ocean III.
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:19 AM
#1647
Senior Hostboard Member
Ask my priest from bg2 to resurect your pc with full health ^_^
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:28 AM
#1648
Inactive Member
Baldurs Gate2?? hmn i been wanting to play a game like that, anyone ever play Dungeon Siege? its quite good
-
October 14th, 2004, 03:41 AM
#1649
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm playing it's expansion. now that's a good game.
But the main BS is good too. Maybe I can finish it in the near future [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 14th, 2004, 08:14 AM
#1650
HB Forum Owner
Ragnarok Online. Visisted the Xmas town the other day, woo! I love it! Very best thing of RO so far. I ♥ kurisumasu.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks